Involved in a Slip-and-Fall Accident?

Retain a slip-and-fall attorney in the Mt. Vernon, MO area

If you're hurt during a slip-and-fall accident, you'll need to find a premises liability attorney. An attorney will work with you to seek compensation after your accident. Cowherd Law Office represents clients in Mt. Vernon, MO and the surrounding areas. You'll work directly with our attorneys to address your accident and pursue fair compensation.

Reach out to us today if you need a slip-and-fall attorney.

What to do after your slip-and-fall accident

What to do after your slip-and-fall accident

Before you contact your slip-and-fall attorney, there are several steps you should take to protect and take care of yourself. You need to:

  • Get any necessary medical treatment
  • Report the accident to the proper company authority
  • Take the time to document everything about your accident
Once you've taken care of yourself, you can pick up the phone and call your premises liability attorney. When you need an attorney, you can turn to us. Contact attorney John Cowherd and attorney Sam Cowherd now if you need representation.